Awards and Commissions
- INSPIRED BY...
- Jerwood Open Forest
- National Open Art Competition
- The Derwent Art Prize
- ING Discerning Eye Exhibition
- International Print Biennale
- Environmental Photographer of the Year
- Sunday Times Watercolour Competition
- Jerwood Drawing Prize
- Lynn Painter-Stainers Prize
INSPIRED BY... [15/04/2014]
Exhibitors announced more...
Daiwa Foundation Art Prize
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation is a UK charity, established in 1988 with the generous support of Daiwa Securities Co Ltd. Its purpose is to support closer links between Britain and Japan in all fields of activity, including the visual arts. This is the second Daiwa Foundation Art Prize. It offers artists the unique opportunity to gain an insight into Japans visual arts sector.