Awards and Commissions
- ING Discerning Eye Exhibition
- Sunday Times Watercolour Competition
- Jerwood Drawing Prize
- Daiwa Foundation Art Prize
- Environmental Photographer of the Year
- Jerwood Open Forest
- New Light Prize Exhibition
- Lynn Painter-Stainers Prize
- Jerwood Painting Fellowships
Jerwood Painting Fellowships 2016 [01/12/2014]
Now open for entries more...
Daiwa Foundation Art Prize
The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation is a UK charity, established in 1988 with the generous support of Daiwa Securities Co Ltd. Its purpose is to support closer links between Britain and Japan in all fields of activity, including the visual arts.
This is third Daiwa Foundation Art Prize The two previous Daiwa Foundation Art Prizes were awarded to Marcus Coates in 2009, who had a solo exhibition at Tomio Koyama Gallery, Tokyo, and to Haroon Mirza in 2012, whose solo show was held at SCAI THE BATHHOUSE, Tokyo in early 2013. The 2015 Daiwa Foundation Art Prize winner will be invited to exhibit at the Aoyama | Meguro Gallery in Tokyo.